Does anyone else need some gift ideas for the holidays?!? If you’re like me, you could always a few suggestions…either for someone in your life or yourself. I’ve joined a few friends to help you with your list this year.
These are some of my favorite things that would make great gifts, and they range from cheap to pricey (depending on your budget).
- Made For Living by Amber Lewis : I love this coffee table book. Not only is it pretty to set out as decor, but it’s an amazing resource. Amber is an amazing designer and this book has so many practical ideas. Any home decor enthusist will love it.
- Plaid Throw Blanket : Can you ever have enough throws? This one is a great weight and simple plaid. I have used this in so many rooms, that I bought it in two colors.
- Frame TV : I know this one expensive, but you are looking for a big ticket item…this is it! I get SO many compliments on my TV. Most people don’t even know it’s a television until I turn it on. I can’t say enough about this one. It might me be favorite purchase of all time.
- Martini Accent Table : This table is PERFECT. The size is great for holding just a few items, which makes it so versitle. This is another item that I could have several and find a place for them all.
- Air Fryer : We use our air fryer almos every day. I actually, gave this to my mom last year for Christmas. This applicance has changed my cooking life. It makes heating up leftovers so much better and cooking “fried” things super easy. Get it for yourself, if you don’t already have it.
- Installated 30oz Flip Straw Tumbler : I have several of these “Insta-Famous” mugs and this one is my favorite. It keeps my water very cold, can go in the dishwasher, and has a flip straw.
- Microfiber Hair Towel : This would make a great stocking stuffer for anyone with medium to long hair. It makes such a big difference in my hair texture. Cotton towels have a coarse texture and can cause damage to your hair, but this towel makes my hair a lot smoother. I also love my silk pillowcase (HERE)…you could add this to your gift, as well.
Be sure to check out the other gift guides, and let me know if you try anything I’ve suggested!
Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick
Diane at In My Own Style
Jennifer at Dimples and Tangles
Jenny at Evolution of Style
Jen at Rambling Renovators
Beth at Home Stories A to Z
Megan at Honey We’re Home
Rhoda at Southern Hospitality
Kelly at Kelly Elko
Sara at Sincerely Sara D
Courtney at A Thoughtful Place
Chris at Just a Girl
Leave a Reply