I love cake!! I would take a piece of cake over a piece of chocolate any day. (I hear your protests and that’s OK, you have a right to your opinion! 😉 ) Sometimes you just need to “EAT CAKE” so why not throw one in a slow cooker to be ready in time for dinner?
Here’s how you do it…
Ingredients: 1 box of white cake mix, 16 oz. of sour cream, 1 small box of vanilla instant pudding, 3/4 cup of vegetable oil, 4 eggs, 1 cup of water, 1 bag of white chocolate chips
Just mix all the ingredients together except the white chocolate chips. Then fold in the chips and pour into your slow cooker. Cook on LOW for about 5 hours.
Now I will tell you that this cake is not the prettiest by itself. To serve it I normally just scoop it out into a dish. It’s a very moist cake and will stay moist as long as you keep it covered.
Put a small portion in a bowl…
Add some whip cream and berries…
Slow Cooker White Chocolate Cake with Berries
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 16 oz. container of sour cream
- 1 small box of vanilla instant pudding
- ¾ cup of vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together except the white chocolate chips.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Pour into slow cooker and cook on LOW approx. 5 hours.
- Scoop out and serve plain or with whip cream and berries!
For another topping option, check out how to make a FRUIT GRILL PACKET!!!
Happy SUMMER!! 🙂
Leave a Reply