Cricut has made this holiday season so much more fun. From cards to custom T-shirts to home decor, the homemade Christmas gifts with Cricut are endless!
Do you have a Cricut® machine or have you ever tried one? I am super excited to have gotten my very FIRST one a few weeks ago, and I’ve been playing around with all the different features.
Some of its amazing features are:
- It can cut and write up at the same time.
- It’s up to 2X faster than previous Cricut Explore® models!!
- The Cricut Explore Air™ 2 cuts over 100 materials — everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to specialty materials like glitter paper, cork, and bonded fabric.
- You can design on-the-go on your laptop, iPad or iPhone. There are thousands of images, fonts, and ready-to-make projects to choose from, or you can create your own design from scratch.
- You can upload and cut out your own artwork absolutely free. You can turn your masterpieces into home décor, cards, gifts, fashion, and more!
One of the first projects I created was this partridge cut out for Christmas. It is one of the pre-made, FREE designs and just a few minutes to make. SUPER SIMPLE instant artwork!
I have plans to make so many things in the next few weeks, including a few Christmas presents. From cards to custom T-shirts to home decor, the Christmas gifts with Cricut are endless…
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of JOANN & Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.