honored me with this award!
Thank you, Lindy.
Now I am to tell 7 things about myself.
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself that others may not know. Below.
3. Pass the award to at least 4 fellow bloggers who inspire you.
4. Let them know you gave them an award.
Seven Things About Me…
1. I am a Texas girl. Grew up there and will always feel at “HOME” there. Don’t get me wrong, I have loved living in Pennsylvania and now Indiana…but we Texans will always be Texans!
2. I studied French for an entire summer in Switzerland. Unfortunately, I did not learn a whole lot of French because the minute I started struggling they would start speaking English to me! It was a bit frustrating. Also I was the only American in my class, but when we were outside of class guess which language we spoke (it’s not French!)…English! I still gained so much from that summer.
3. “When I drove a bus..” I started a sentence once with that statement, assuming I had told my friends, and you should have seen their faces! Needless to say, I don’t remember what I was going to tell them because they all couldn’t believe that I was once a bus driver. It was one of my favorite jobs! I drove a university bus (like city bus), on and off campus. The pay was GREAT for a college student.
4. Speaking of jobs, my first job out of college was a Chemical Saleswoman. I can’t imagine a WORSE job for myself. I would come home and cry pretty much every day. I was trying to sell cleaning supplies to building maintenance managers. Definitely not my cup of tea…it lasted about four weeks too long.
5. I am a fairly new blogger, who was convinced by friends to start in the first place. I have found a way share some of my talents and met some amazing people. Now I am a confessed BLOGAHOLIC!
6. Along with the title of blogaholic, I am also a remodelaholic! I am constantly making changes to our house. We have lived in our current home for almost two years and have remodeled our kitchen and two bathrooms.
7. I am a blessed person! I am surrounded by the most loving family and friends. God has sent the most amazing people into my life and I am a better person for knowing each and every one of them.
I hope you have been somewhat amused. Believe me, I put off writing this ALL day because I was having trouble coming up with seven interesting things about myself.
Now I would like to pass this award on to some of the blogs that have inspired me.
Share on Facebook