Anyone celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day?!? We always seem to have a party or get-together with friends…just because it’s fun. So I thought I would share a free printable treat box this month. They are festive and can be used at a kid or adult party.
Not throwing a party? Hand them out as a “thank you” to friends, neighbors or teachers. Just print out, assemble and fill with a treat.
- Adhesive of choice
- Print treat box on white card stock.
- Cut around the edge of the box.
- Fold on all the lines (crease them good).
- Adhere the entire flap for stability.
- Fold the bottom – it fits together like a puzzle.
- You can adhere the bottom for more stability, but it’s not necessary.
- Fill with treats!
Tip: If your printer has set margins, make sure you remove them or print to fit the page.
Hope you SHAMROCK this St. Patty’s Day! 😉 (I couldn’t help myself.)
Share on Facebook