I am in the process of looking for a pendant light for my kitchen, and it seems that every time I think I’ve found “the one” online, the price tag is too high. The home improvement stores have some cheaper options, but the selection isn’t great. Also, if you’re looking for something unique, you’re out of luck.
Thankfully, there are so many pendant lights you can make yourself…and I’ve rounded up 20 DIY Pendant Lights. This gives you the ability to save money and make something that your neighbor down the street isn’t likely to have in her kitchen!
- Teacup Pendant Light Shades from flamingotoes.com
- DIY Eames-Inspired Pendant Lamp Cover from lovemaegan.com
- DIY Minimal Frame Pendant Lamp from ohohblog.com
- Industrial Orbit Chandelier from earnesthomeco.com
- Vintage Industrial Pendant Light Fixture from redheadcandecorate.com
- Faceted Pendant Lights from the3rsblog.wordpress.com
- Simple Copper Light from kristimurphy.com
- DIY Cage Pendant Light from homemadeginger.com
- DIY Pendant Lamps from blog.lulus.com
- DIY Wooden Bead Pendant Light from newblooming.com
- DIY Dodecahedron Pendant Light from viewalongtheway.com
- DIY Easy Embroidery Hoop Pendant from petalandply.com
- DIY Leather Pendant Light from poppytalk.com
- DIY Geo Terrarium Light from ashadeofteal.com
- Geometric Pipe Pendant from camillestyles.com
- West Elm Inspired Perforated Globe Pendant Lamp from madincrafts.com
- DIY Basket Pendants from lizmarieblog.com
- Ombre Pendant Lamp from designlovefest.com
- DIY Lamp Styling from monsterscircus.com
- DIY Chicken Feeder Light Pendant from hymnsandverses.com
See. You don’t have to spend a fortune or settle for something that isn’t exactly what you want. You can make something yourself that you’ll love. Why not try one of these ideas for a creative DIY pendant light and see how it looks in your home?
Share on Facebook